Ofsted Report 2014
Please use the link at the bottom of the page to download our 2014 Ofsted report.
Here are some of the key headlines from the report:
- The behaviour of pupils is exemplary.
- Children love coming to school and they always do their best.
- Teaching is good, some outstanding.
- Displays are set in a bright and exciting learning environment.
- Key Stage Two, pupils’ results are above those seen nationally. It is particularly impressive that in both the mathematics and English grammar tests, the proportion of pupils reaching the highest level, level 6, was above national average.
- In the Early Years, because of consistently good teaching, children achieve well and are carefully prepared for Year 1.
- The classrooms are exciting and children cannot wait to get into their classrooms and sample the activities.
- The head teacher has given a very strong lead to the school and raised the school’s expectations.
Please click link below to view the report: