Streatham Wells Results and Achievements
Children at Streatham Wells achieve highly and we are proud of the progress children make during their time with here. The government will not publish KS2 school level data for the 2021 to 2022 academic year. They have archived data from the 2018 to 2019 academic year because they recognise that the data from that year may no longer reflect current performance.
See below to find our most recent results.
For more information and to compare our results to others visit here: https://www.find-school-performance-data.service.gov.uk/school/100608/streatham-wells-primary-school
Royal Horticultural Society Level 5 Award
This is the highest possible award and is given to schools:
- Where children can talk enthusiastically about our garden and inform others of the plants they have growing and any projects or activities they have done
- Who share their garden with others in our local community through open days, sales and events.
- Who can demonstrate what gardening skills they have learnt and passed onto others in the community.
- Who have wonderful gardening skills to the local community to help with projects or gardening needs
- Who have use of and have cultivated a beautiful garden space
Woodland Trust Green Tree Silver Award
This award is given to schools who actively encourage outdoor learning and inspires pupils about trees, woods and wildlife. We will be going for gold this year!
Accredited by Free2b, an LGBTQ+ Charity here in Lambeth.
This is the highest award given to schools who can demonstrate exceptional inclusive practice through curriculum, policy and practice. We are extremely proud to achieve this award and you can find out more here: https://free2b.lgbt/training/#award
STARS is TfL’s accreditation scheme for London schools and nurseries. STARS inspires young Londoners to travel to school sustainably, actively, responsibly and safely by championing walking, scooting and cycling. We have just won a bronze award and will be going for silver this year!
Challenge Partners Quality Assurance Review
Full the full review, please click on the link below: