General Data Protection Act – GDPR
Streatham Wells is committed to protecting and respecting the confidentiality of the school community and supports the principles that are in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which are:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency
- Purpose Limitation
- Data Minimisation
- Storage Limitation
- Integrity and ConfidentialityThis section of the website will provide information about:
- The personal information that we hold and how we process personal data (Privacy Notices)
- Information on how to contact the Data Protection Officer
Data Protection Officer
Name: Katy Byrne
Please email the DPO for information requests.
- Download the Parents & Pupils Privacy Notice here – to find out what information we hold and how we process this information.